UNIVERSITY OF JOS
REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR NEW STUDENTS
GENERATION OF ACCESS CODE: [The Role of the Candidate]
- Candidate visits http://www.mis.unijos.edu.ng/pg/admissions checks admission status
- If successful, candidate prints their Admission Slip
- Candidate then visits www.remita.net to pay their Pre-Registration Fees
- Upon successful payment, prints Remita receipt
- Candidate then takes the admission slip, receipts and other required documents to the Faculty Finance Officer for verification/authentication
VERIFICATION: [The Role of the Faculty Finance Officer]
- The FFO verifies/authenticate the receipt presented by candidate
- The FFO visits http://www.mis.unijos.edu.ng/verification and logs in with his credentials
- The FFO updates the student information with the RRR on the payment receipts
- Upon successful update, the system automatically generates an Access Code for the candidate
- The FFO then prints 3 copies of the Access Code Slip.
- The FFO gives a copy of the slip each to the candidate.
BIO DATA: [The Role of the Candidate]
- The candidate visits http://mis.unijos.edu.ng/pg/registration
- The candidate does their Bio data Registration using Access Code and prints print 5 copies of the bio data registration form
- The candidate then proceeds to Academic Office and Department/Faculty for clearance
[The Role of the Faculty Admin Officer]
- The FO receives necessary documents from the candidate
- The FO verifies and clears the candidate
- The FO clears the candidate on the system
- The FO then signs off clearance slip to the candidate
PAYMENT OF FEES: [The Role of the Candidate]
- The candidate visits http://www.remita.net and pay the prescribed school charges
- The candidate then prints the school charges payment receipt
NOTE: These registration procedures does not include SUG Registration, Medical Screening and Departmental Rergistration
Having read all these, Naijagotit wishes you a hitch free registration process and a happy matriculation in advance.
Drop your comments, Questions and inquiries, our agents are online 24/7 to help you.
Call/Whatsapp us Today: +234 813434 7014,+234 8079965969 for further question/inquiries.