The 100 level student (Name Withheld) who was an undergraduate of the department of management and information technology ingested insecticide.
100L MAUTECH student killed herself over poor result
Naijagotit.com discovered that she ingested the insecticide while she was at Oba Adetona hostel in school after she found out she had 9 carryovers in her first semester exam.
According to a source, the victim had ingested ota pia pia a native insecticide.
“She was a 100 level student of Management Department of the School of Management and Information Technology (SMIT). She saw her first semester result and had F in 9 courses so she went back to her hostel and drank ota pia pia.”
The school, which was formerly called Federal University of Science and Technology, Yola, FUTY, before the name was changed in 2011 to MAUTECH, is yet to make a statement.
MAUTECH is rumored among students to be a tough institution to pass through.
FEEL FREE TO DROP YOUR COMMENTS BELOW